Call of Cthulhu Switch Crash Chpt. 13

Hi,

this game sometimes crashes, but a repeating crash at the beginning of chapter 13 renders it unplayable,. Strangely the sequence startet being playable for a few minutes (Dying and retrying, it is a MILD SPOILER

difficult action sequence), then crashed once and afterwards crashes a second after starting the freshly loaded file. As this is my only save file (as the game is designed to just have one) i am lost, don't want to replay many hours, especially if the risk continues to cripple the save file again. Any possibility (Cheat code etc), do directly start a chapter (probably not because the character's decisions are part of the file, but still...)?

I have the very same problem. Have you found a solution?

I tried everything (reinstall, restart, looking for update...).

The Cyanide Studios told me to contact Focus Home. I tried to contact Focus Home Interactive twice, but they never answered.

Nintendo answered, but apparently, they can neither help me nor give me my money back.

It is realy frustrating.I would recommend not buying games from this Studio at all until at least those bugs are fixed.

I am having the same exact problem. Any news concerning the solution to this bug?

It is very annoying since I was quite enjoying this game and now this crash renders the game unplayable. Very sad.