Console mods?

@iyagovos well maybe if this forum would do something about users asking what about console mods every time everyone turns around, there wouldn't be hostility from anyone. Make a pinned thread, and state that anyone who asks about the pinned thread is subject to immidiate ban without question. Put all that info here and on facebook and everywhere else so no ome cam say they didn't see it. Thatd be great.

@mudrunnerr50 that is no reason to talk to people the way you have on here, but you do what you want and soon you will see.

@mudrunnerr50 said in Console mods?:

@iyagovos well maybe if this forum would do something about users asking what about console mods every time everyone turns around, there wouldn't be hostility from anyone. Make a pinned thread, and state that anyone who asks about the pinned thread is subject to immidiate ban without question. Put all that info here and on facebook and everywhere else so no ome cam say they didn't see it. Thatd be great.

Mate, you will do good as a dictator...

Don't underestimate a good dictator...
However, requested official statement is already pinned, so IF anybody will feel any tension about this "popular" topic, it is possible to just send a link and no strong words are needed. If they were needed any time...

The link to the pinned thread is hanging out in my clipboard, copy/paste of it will be my only response to the console mods question for the foreseeable future...
I got a little triggered myself early on, but cooler heads prevailed... 🙂
Welcome to the interwebs, my friend...

Our official answer about mod is pinned in the general discussion section, here.

Locking this topic since the initial question has been answered.