the pts keeps crashing 12/30/2020

Your "old" savegame works?

yes I use my save without problem

I also use Snowrunner save version (not PTS) inside my Snowrunner PTS without problem

If you look to your save path it's c: /user /xxxxxxx /onedrive /documents/ my games /Snowrunner or SnowrunnerBeta

last edited by bruno2020

Ok, because previously "savegame live" did not allow being loaded by PTS and it was told "do not mix, wont load".

I always mix savegame from snowrunner to snowrunner pts or reverse

After the update today it still crashing.

EDIT: THE CRASHING HAS STOPPED WITH THE 12.1 PATCH- STILL NO MODIO.
So going on the second MONTH of not being able to use the PTS.
I'm at the point of being rude, Can You all get off your asses and fix this.
The 12.1 did NOTHING. I've been Paying into the franchize since Spintires, and have Purchased every option since day one.
I have to apologize for the crass statement to the other members of the community. However, this NEEDS TO STOP!! this is my 2nd posting on this subject.
Do the Dev's even read this.
WHERE ARE the community moderators?? Instead of reporting on New trucks and maps, Fix the shit stuff that is broken.

last edited by rufus

@Nobody0815 said in the pts keeps crashing 12/30/2020:

After the update today it still crashing.

still crashing with crash error box but if you continue without clicking on it it's work (for me) before patch 12.1 don't work

last edited by bruno2020

No crashs anymore with current patch 👍🏼

No Error box for me, but having to go into the mod browser remains, or else my mods are gone.

@gbeeTen me too i lost Modio 3 weeks ago, No more error box on my end as well

@rufus mines not crashing now. i stopped playing since the crashing of the pts, just started pts this morning and it is sitting idle and not crashing, so far i have made it about 10 mins with the game open. Are you still crashing?

This post is deleted!