PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0)

@NetRunner
hello there.
I have also the same issue, there is ,,ssl_crash_dump'' Folder.

still no cabin fix? nice

@BCRCGAMING said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

Anyone found a way around this crash nonsense?
Seriously can't believe an update would be released that literally wrecks the entire game. Are you guys actually testing anything you do at all before you send out these patches????

In this post the people talk about their work arounds

@BCRCGAMING
why so energetic? This is a testserver, for most ppl the update works, look on joetoep.
Mine also crashed but am I complaining? I can play the standardgame, enough maps and trucks on mod.io to not be bored.
Or is it the virus that's gotten to you?
Anyweez, stay healthy, also monitor blood pressure.

last edited by oldevil66

Doesn't work.. the only way to play it is to restart a new game with nothing and do all the tutorials. I stream the game (when it works) and people don't want to see all the bs it takes just to try and explore something that should be exciting.
Fair to say the team needs to check over this stuff a bit more before releasing broken updates

@oldevil66 I've finished both versions of the game... it's unprofessional to release updates that literally break the game regardless of whether or not it's pts.
Every patch that breaks the game makes the company look worse.
Not to mention a lot of people have bought the game due to my recommendation, I personally feel bad every time their game screws up because of laziness.
As for the virus jokes, grow up...I know people that have died from it, it's not something to joke about.

Hi,everyone
I have the same Problem with this crashdump shit!
But if i dont close the Window or sent it to Windows, i can
play the singleplayer on all maps. Only at the coop the window
called " looking for the Rights" dont close.
I like this game, but after the last two upgrades it gets very bad!
At the Maingame the friendslist is loading without End.
At PTS now this Problem.
Please to the Developers, fix first old Problems, then get new Maps and Trucks!

well, was hoping to test the new trucks, but when i go to start a new game, or click continue, the game goes into the loading screen, the progress bar fills, i can then hear ambient noise from the game (birds, wind, water moving), but it never leaves the loading screen, i left it there, went out for 2 hours, came back and it still wasnt loaded, tried a second time, waiting 20 minutes, and decided to submit this report
i have tried creating a new save, loading an old save, i have tried swapping regions on my current save, i have tried deleting the game and the whole folder in my documents

Hello Together,

I can't play the PTS Version online. When I try the coop, a screen appears with the text "wait for validation". This message never go away 😞
Is this correct or a new bug?

i had this issue, i took out some mods and it worked and i also made sure to update any graphic driver and it works although i wish you could have over 100 mods on but eh im picky, i hope they can change the mod.io download file location my C: Drive is getting full lol

Here is my save game, just after I completed Michigan.
https://mega.nz/file/VV82xTiA#Q7vwAUH5nwgMcv5zck-eTHSs_YiP_SvfYFA71R0pZDo
This is saved with all trucks sold except for the base ford, and loading in to the new region.

FYI. I backed up a save game after I completed each zone.
If I try and load any of my save games, after Michigan, the game sits on the loading screen forever.
snow.JPG

Hope this helps.

last edited by Trendkiller

Mine crashes too. Just downloaded it went to options to change settings and crash.

Hi I have always a problem when I am creating a map in editor. With this error message:
Editor failure.PNG
After this message to finish the zip file, the PTS for testing was crashed. What should this message means? No idea. This was coming after the update from 28/12/2020. Version before no problems with the same map.
Can you help me?

Hi Grainwoods River needs a bigger garage when deployed a western star twin steer and ws 741wm it keeps crashing and jumping the back of the garage needs to be a lot more bigger.

I heard the devs have a week or so vacation after 1st of January, is there any progress in solving the hanging loadscreen before new year?

Open a browser window, start the game. It hangs,
ALT+TAB to your browser, kill Snowrunner and restart it.
It will be OK.

In my case, one save file has no issue, the other has.

Other points:
Paystar 5600 cannot use 4WD in game even if installed in garage.
5600 and Boar are without colour in Canadian Runner maps.

Still not working for me. Crashing before I can even enter a map, and thus crashing before I'm able to identify a KSIVA code.

I've tried after uninstalling all of my mods, without success.

This is on a brand-new Alienware Aurora R11, with top-of-the-line specs and a gigabit-speed internet connection. So I'm avoiding the PTS version until I see a new version downloading in my Epic Games library window.

Some news about the infinity loading ?