PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0)

@BCRCGAMING said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

Can we get an update please devs??

Keep the fans updated..

unfortunately “updates” and more communication is something that the loyal SR players have quite literally been BEGGING for since the damn game was released, and we still get little to nothing.
it’s a clear and simple case of “CYA” - theyre making sure they tell us as little as possible in case they need to change something down the road. they don’t want their feet held to the fire, they want to have their cake and eat it too. and what do we get? what essentially amounts to a middle finger.

@Hecate while I appreciate you doing your personal best to soak up the flak from the last massive cock up.
Fact is this, regardless of whether or not it's pts or live, this game is getting beyond cyberpunk levels of buggy...
Just because it's pts doesn't mean let faults like the current build get through. You guys need to take more pride in what's released and keep not only the players more in the loop, but also the pts testers... we test and test and report and do work for you guys to help make your product better... keep us in the loop..
I can't run the pts at all anymore... I was streaming it every day... now I haven't been able to since the rushed bomb release near Christmas..
I've finished the live version, I finished the pts up until the latest content.... please, fix it asap... it's been too long Already.

@BCRCGAMING said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

@Hecate while I appreciate you doing your personal best to soak up the flak from the last massive cock up.
Fact is this, regardless of whether or not it's pts or live, this game is getting beyond cyberpunk levels of buggy...
Just because it's pts doesn't mean let faults like the current build get through. You guys need to take more pride in what's released and keep not only the players more in the loop, but also the pts testers... we test and test and report and do work for you guys to help make your product better... keep us in the loop..
I can't run the pts at all anymore... I was streaming it every day... now I haven't been able to since the rushed bomb release near Christmas..
I've finished the live version, I finished the pts up until the latest content.... please, fix it asap... it's been too long Already.

If you stream the game and think it is important that it works, then why the hell did you update it before knowing of any problems which are clearly posted here?

@oldevil66 do you know what an update is supposed to do mate??....
I'll help you...
Its supposed to fix issues within the game to make it work, make it stable and make it better.... so, why the hell wouldn't I update it?..

Fact is this, updates for snowrunner whether it was the pts or live used to be a lot better than they are now..
We used to be able to update the game without it killing everything.
The patch before this last one was the killer, that totalled everything... the latest patch was supposed to fix it..... it didn't...

I can't know if these patches actually do as they promise until I download it can I?...

That's why..