SnowRunner Hard Mode

@Tiverton said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

Here's my guide on how to start a new Hard Mode game with Zikz 605R as a starting vehicle . No mods, or cheats.
Youtube Video

Thanks for the guide. I’m interested in HM for the challenge. I doubt I’ll use most powerful and capable truck in the game as a starting vehicle;) but that’s just me. I’ll stick to trucks on given maps.

@Stazco said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

Price for p12 with crane and long logs addon?

Price for the P12 alone is 126.600 Units + the logging addons (frame / crane / trailer) 28.000 Units.
There you are at 154.600 Units and the P12 is "Stock" - no better engine (0 Units if you use the upgrade), winch, tires, aso)
Means, that logging with a special truck is a late game feature in HM, if you don't wanna sell something for half the price.

@gnato666
I understand. There's definitely a level of satisfaction doing it the normal way. Getting Zikz at the beginning of the game is not a walk in the park. It requires a lot of strategy and very careful execution. A single mistake will force you to reset the game. It is high risk - high reward option and is in no way an exploit, because game designers allowed for just enough tools at low rank to make it possible.

@Fratzegeballer said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

Price for p12 with crane and long logs addon?

sorry, i didnt specify my question...i meant price for moving the vehicle from region to region

@Stazco said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

price for moving the vehicle from region to region

Moving vehicles between regions always costs 3.500 Units. Same region 1.000 Units (garage to garage). No different between truck or scout. Only in recover is a different.

@Jellyfoosh said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

Deployin in a garage costs money, if it was previously retained in a different garage.

Deploy within 1 region price - 1000
Deploy in the other region price - 3500

Recovery is not disabled and no manual gears? Disappointing.

so any news from live version? is it stable, bug free?

@Stazco so far so good. . .don't wanna jinx it lol. Haven't tryed hardcore yet though. Ya haven't dived in yet woot woot?

@Wolfwhispers1 said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

@Stazco so far so good. . .don't wanna jinx it lol. Haven't tryed hardcore yet though. Ya haven't dived in yet woot woot?

You are missing out. It’s a whole different ballgame when you teeter on the edge of failure, with no safeguards. Repairs are what can kill your game! It’s so unforgiving, yet so enjoyable!

last edited by secelit3

@secelit3 I gettin' there! Just "Testin' the water" 'fore I dive in lol

Loving the hard mode, I didn't know that different gas stations had different gas prices. Nice touch, at first I thought it fluctuated like a real market would.

Is anyone else having problems connecting to host in coop?
I can launch a game but finding one has only happened once in hard mode in the last 24 hrs.
Is there a bug reporting area? Sorry new to the forums.

Spoiler below.

Spoiler alert: the repair points resupply station is behind the trailer store in Smithville dam.

We Arabs suffer from several problems because of the language. We hope the team will add Arabic to the game, please

It not letting us repair trucks in the field anymore, or only partial fixes, says i'm short points, when in fact I have plenty. Am I missing something? Maybe the game was glitched, we loading another. *hopes is isolated incident *

@Wolfwhispers1 said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

only partial fixes

makes sense, no engine overhaul in the bushes!)

So first Hard mode and Phase 4 impressions:

1. still no individual vehicles mileage, so i must start new huge excel(((

2. tow mode with engine off is fine, works also through the trailer, thx for reporting it on pts, and fix

3. destroying map trailers is fair - if you want true hardcore - just approach and destroy it with its cargo, if you want softcore (why not?) - use them

4. “accident repairs “, expensive and only in garage - i like it!

5. all new $ mechanics are great, fuel, repair, recovery, teleport. We could only DREAM about it in mudrunner times, now we have it!
    Much appreciated, @esorokin!!

6. new maz 537 (all axles) and uaz patriot (rear - 100%) dont have axles/suspension collisions!
    Cant use these flying carpets until the fix.

7. new gmc is great, but why so expensive?
    Fleetstar and gmc 9500 - 30k, gmc 8000 - 100k!
    Why? The same old rusty classic, and it COULD BE the nice choice to use it as starting truck in new Hard mode playthrough, but no...only for an endgame, 100k...

8. as for starting trucks - we all bored with them, hard to force myself to play it...
    ck 1500 - the same vacuum cleaner looping...nooooo!
    and interior color, only blue, so its weird to drive brown vehicle with blue interior (

9. so we need mods to escape from starting vehicles, but...the mod scene (consoles) are solid only with exsoviet trucks, western scouts are all flying carpets (zero axles and suspension collisions) and western trucks...we have ONLY military ones from Ranger, they bloody expensive for the early game

last edited by Stazco

I have been waiting for hard mode.

I would like to see business tracking stats

ie - Name my business - have a standard paint / sticker etc - create a business logo
Finances - Running costs - inventory -
track maintenance - fuel costs
somehow attach costs to tasks / contracts to work out business profits and losses.
home base - side missions to own / lease workshops etc. Business headquarter changes as well as other dynamic map settings.

almost like a truck management / transport tycoon. - maybe some random missions - or compete for particular trade routes.

The game is perfect to wrap around this - maybe even multiplayer business competition - or work together.

Im still not yet sure where to re-stock my vehicle addons after i have used them - except for fuel........ie service parts / wheels in roof racks

@Harlembrown said in SnowRunner Hard Mode:

I have been waiting for hard mode.

I would like to see business tracking stats

ie - Name my business - have a standard paint / sticker etc - create a business logo
Finances - Running costs - inventory -
track maintenance - fuel costs
somehow attach costs to tasks / contracts to work out business profits and losses.
home base - side missions to own / lease workshops etc. Business headquarter changes as well as other dynamic map settings.

almost like a truck management / transport tycoon. - maybe some random missions - or compete for particular trade routes.

The game is perfect to wrap around this - maybe even multiplayer business competition - or work together.

Great idea!

@Harlembrown

maybe you need vehicles mileage statistics?