Players can now start a new save in hard mode. Here are the rules for this new game mode:
There are no objectives/objects markers on minimap, except markers for unloading zones. There is no option to enable\disable them. Markers are replaced by marker areas.
Recovery costs money. Price differs for types of trucks.
- Scout - 2000
- Highway - 2500
- Heavy duty and offroad - 5000
- Heavy - 8000
Auto loading costs money (150 for 1 piece of cargo)
All vehicles are sold for 50% of purchasing price
Player can not sell trailers, only utilize them
Repair in a garage costs money. Refueling in a garage is disabled. Players can only fully repair cars, without the option to repair separate parts. Full repair price differs for trucks types
- Scout - 1500
- Highway - 1500
- Heavy Duty -2500
- Offroad - 2500
- Heavy - 5000
Contests become unavailable after 3 attempts.
Fuel costs money. Price for 1 litre/gallon differs on stations (~2-5 for litre/gallon).
Service addons and trailers can be resupplied with repair points in special Resupply zones. These special zones are only available in Hard Mode. Repair points cost money: 1 repair point = 2 convertional units. Repairing one sparing wheel costs 50. Enter resupply zones with service trailed or addon.
Deployin in a garage costs money, if it was previously retained in a different garage.
- Deploy within 1 region price - 1000
- Deploy in the other region price - 3500
- Matchmaking with Hardmode
- If the player created a session with Hard Mode, only players with existing Hard Mode save will be able to connect to the host with Hard Mode vice versa.
- The player with Hard mode will be able to find a game with Hard Mode players.
- If the player invites another player and their saves settings don't match, he will be warned with the opportunity to end the connection.