Hello Developers,

1st off I just wanna say that im enjoying the game so much and I love playing this game. proceeding to the main topic so here are some bugs that I found during the CTE after playing it for a couple of hours

1st Vest Visual Obstruction - So in this scenario, my character's vest would spawn in a weird way, either it spawns above my head or sideways below the chin. What I would do to fix the problem is I would go to the loadout screen to change weapons or add some item then spawn back to the map and I would do this either once or 5 times to fix the problem

2nd M1 Garand Clip - So this is more of a visual bug wherein if I reload the M1 Garand the clip won't show ammo on it but once it's in the rifle the ammo would show up immediately

3rd M1 Garand Rifled Grenade Reload Animation - So I'm not sure if this is a reload animation bug or its not yet finalized but I want to bring it out. Whenever I use the rifled grenade and shoot 2 of those grenades what would happen is the Grenade would spawn back on the barrel then my character proceeds to switch from Grenade Mode to Rifle Mode making it look like I only used 1 of the 2 Rifled Grenades

4th Weapon Fire Mode switch no Animation - Whenever I change the Firing mode of the gun my character doesnt visually do the switch anymore, you can only see the switch flip on the rifle

5th Weapon Models in Loadout - This is the last bug I saw in the CTE (for now) The Weapon's Model wont display correctly, The Accessories and Attachments are up in the air or its put on a different place

thats all I want to report, Keep up the good work