After completing the first part of "Ore Sorting Center" (after delivering the cabin), I go to the map and the menue let me choose nothing, because it's blinking and the coursor jumps immediately back to the 1st position after scrolling down:
description to the video (before the video I startet the PC new and verfied the gamefiles via EGL):
- loading the game at slot 1 (starts at "Flooded Foothills")
- gone to the map and opens contracts and tasks (best to see while I'm at the contracts)
- blinking menue like somebody presses a "home" button... permanently jumps to the top of the list
- to test that this is no issue of an input device, I load (at 1 minute) save slot 2 ("Flooded Foothills" too)
- gone to the map and open contracts and tasks
- nothing is blinking... everything looks like it should be
- back to menue and load savegame from slot 1 (at 2 minute)
- gone to the menue and the blinking is back
I checked other maps (load into the garage) and everything was fine... it was only at the "Flooded Foothills" while the "Ore Sorting Center" contract.
After this, I fullfilled the rest of the task (2nd part) and after the ore sorting center was build, menue issue was gone. Nothing was blinking anymore and I could choose my truck at the map again.
I saved the gameposition after the 1st part of the contract, if you want to investigate this.