PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10)

1601643672205-snowrunner-screenshot-2020.10.02-16.55.14.jpg

Hello SnowRunners!

We've just put out an initial version for the upcoming Patch 10 (Phase 2) update on the PTS. Several things in this build are very work-in-progress, such as the new missions, but we'll be making many improvements in the next couple of weeks. πŸ™‚

As always, we're very grateful for all your feedback and bug reports. We can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Thank you!

Patch Notes

New Features

• [DLC] Two new maps in the new Canadian Yukon Region:
    • Big Salmon Peak
    • Floody Foothills
  • [DLC] New trucks:
    • CAT TH357D
    • CAT 770G
    • KRS 58 "Bandit" (WIP)
  • [DLC] Exclusive skin for International Scout 800
  • [DLC] Exclusive skin for International Loadstar 1700
  • [Free] New customization options
  • [Free] Two new trials
  • [Free] New contracts in Alaska and Taymyr

General

• Added an option to secure trucks on trailers that are suitable for truck transportation
  • Fixed a bug when crane anchors were extended if the player tilted his truck while driving
  • Tweaked Azov 64131's center of mass
  • Added warning message if the player is going to fail a contest condition
  • Fixed a bug when trigger zones of destination points that are placed on bridges were not displayed in-game
  • Moved Trials menu to the main menu
  • Fixed a bug when the cursor on a minimap was wobbling if there were several objects under it
  • Fixed a bug when markers of a quest item positions in "Star in the Sky" remained on screen after player restarted contract
  • Fixed a bug where the yellow cargo marker did not appear after using the metal detector during the 'The Star in the Sky' contract
  • Fixed a bug where the player would not receive trial rewards if they completed trials before creating a new campaign
  • Fixed wheels clipping through slabs on Imandra map
  • Fixed a bug when some users were unable to load custom-made maps downloaded from mod.io
  • Fixed a bug when dev menu was activated in custom scenarious on second launch

Co-op

• Added synchronized weather conditions in co-op
  • Fixed bug when after disconnecting from a co-op game the player was unable to create their own co-op game until the application is restarted

Options

• Added an option to disable the truck driver model in cockpit view
  • Added an option to limit FPS in-game (30/60/unlimited)
  • Fixed bug where target display was not saved when leaving and relaunching the game (for players with two monitors)
  • Added an option to disable KSIVA

Render

• Improved visual for waves caused by a truck driving in the water
  • Improved terrain textures between mud and water in Zimnegorsk, Rift, White Valley
  • Improved wheel tracks on ice patches
  • Improved trees' reflections in the water

Wheels

• Further improvements for G923 True Force Feedback on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4
  • Supported vibrotactile effects setting for G923
  • Added an option to calibrate brake pedal force
  • Fixed FFB for Logitech G920

Modding

• Added in-game mods browser for mod.io
  • Supported co-op on modded maps
  • Added regional modding plugin
  • Supported auto-refund for mod trucks that were purchased in-game by the player player but were removed from mod.io afterwards
  • Added indication of the intersection of objects in the editor
  • Supported localization for map mods
  • Fixed issues with sound packing for trucks
last edited by Jellyfoosh

lets hope that the approval time is not like 8.0

@Jellyfoosh does this update mean mods will come to console?!?!

Any news about NEW GAME+?

argh! one of the only times I wish I was playing on PC. now I get to wait another 14 weeks for the update to hit console...

Dudes, just put those custom skins as paid DLCs instead of trucks. I agree with that and I dont see anything wrong with that. Its how the most popular games work

I think you should add a custom FPS limiter. I use 72 fps limit because if I get closer to 60 I get screen tearing. Well, since nvidia drivers let you put a fps limit I think its not much needed, but there is my point, that 60 fps limit isnt very useful.

Good job guys !

but...

Not included in patch notes

Suspension Active for KOLOB 74760
alt text

Suspension Active and Tuned Custom for ANK MK38
alt text

@ReApEr2B there are even more changes like that, but those are pickable upgrades on a new maps and we usually do not list those in patch notes since it's a part of game exploration

@ReApEr2B new suspensions for the ANK! awesome.

Sounds very good! But when you are tweaking the graphics PLEASE take care not to degrade the graphics on PS4 again 😐 . They are very good now IMO.

@esorokin
are you sure there is a active suspension kits for Kolob and old AM General?
im 100000000% sure there is no such parts IN THE WORLD! and will never be created! never!

why you add fancy toys into sim game?!?

why to destroy immersion?(

update - i was wrong!
kolob (volat) has such option!

but still im against it on am general and gaz eger...

last edited by Stazco

@esorokin said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

@ReApEr2B there are even more changes like that, but those are pickable upgrades on a new maps and we usually do not list those in patch notes since it's a part of game exploration

when will we get saddles on the ANK?

Lotd=s myDLC membership on PTS. WQas able to see Yukon a bit, when I am back in, it is gone... And Lake Kovd"Imndra also.

Sweet! Can’t wait to play this when it’s released! Great job!

@vashts1985 never - the sideboard bed on the back is built-in

@Jellyfoosh So the Western Star 49X will also be a "collectors" DLC not included in the season pass, I have to assume? 😒 πŸ˜’ πŸ€‘
What a pity, because that truck looks great and is for shure more usefull than both new CATs...
Youtube Video

@blackjack01 @esorokin I am waiting for news regarding a "new game+" option too. Should be pretty easy to implement and would be a feature which is needed sooner rather than later. I am at 98% for the whole game right now and did not even play for months in between...

@Stazco So you are 100000000% sure something does not and will never exist in the real world and in the same comment you admit you are wrong? Maybe you should use a more moderate way to express your opinion about immersion... πŸ˜‰

last edited by bellerophon