We've just released an update on the Public Test Server.
Until now, the PTS has contained content that will be released in Patch 7, but patch 7 is now locked for release, and we are just waiting for it to get certified on consoles.
Today's PTS update includes changes coming in Patch 8, which address some issues with crashes, mods, wheels, and more.
Please don't hesitate to report any issues you come across. Thank you!
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving crane camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn't work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed bug when Driving Force Shifter for Logitech wasn't recognized
- Fixed not working winch when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy load)
- [Co-op] Fixed some players getting kicked from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completed
- Fixed bug where trailer fuel capacity wasn't displayed in the selected metric system