200+ ping for ALL "Australia" region players?

Australian Public Servers are giving a 200+ ping for everyone in game post update.

Unsure of who to contact.
I have left messages in Official Discord as well as NWI Testing and so far have had no response.

From another post on steam as well: https://steamcommunity.com/app/581320/discussions/0/2798378453075829614/

Please fix before the Australian Playerbase rages permanently, thanks![0_1598019170725_581320_20200822000855_1.png](Uploading 100%)

last edited by webbie

I can confirm this, every game I've joined lately has a near 200 ping, and I can see that everyone else in server has the same problem (which makes me wonder exactly what the nature of the issue is - you'd think if we were being sent to another regions servers there'd be atleast a few people with a good ping, but there isn't).

Wait you can get into games? Mine just stays on 'Connecting to New World Services' permanently...I've looked around and apparently this is caused by the system clock being out of whack, but I've already updated it with internet time 10 times now and it's definitely not out of sync. I've tried clearing the ini files and even tried reinstalling the game and it's still the same thing.

Of course this whole BS has to happen on the one patch I've been waiting forever for...not any of the other patches prevents me from playing online, only this one. What are the goddamn odds.