So, since Oovee is phenomenally good at ignoring questions and not posting information, I'll bring my questions to this forum.
- Will there be a comprehensive list released on what makes this different from ST? The video doesn't appear to be all that far from what ST currently has. (It may not be specifically showing features, so I ask.)
1a. It mentions real-time mud. Does this mean we will finally have real-time mud sync from all players in multiplayer sessions?
1b. Do we finally get multiplayer saves so that maps don't need to be completed in a single session?
- Will existing mods work in this release? (I'm going to assume no.)
2a. Will you include mod support from the start?
2b. What will you do to entice modders to trust that the game will stick around and to encourage them to provide mods?
- Will there be a map editor (assuming the current one doesn't work?)
3a. If they have the giant sandbox map combining all the original and official maps, does this mean we may be able to make much larger maps with the editor?
- How many official maps can we expect, in addition to the 19 vehicles?
- Will that god awful camera auto-zoom finally be resolved?
- Will we finally get a cockpit camera?
- Did tracked vehicles ever get finished and implemented?
Some of these have been sort of answered from VK forum posts, but I haven't seen official answers, so I leave them here.