The valley: overall thoughts and suggestions for improvement

More adverse weather would be fun, but I guess it would tax the consoles more. It would also have to make the mud frozen too! Well at least in some places!

@difflock66 i do not play on console, but i figure consoles can handle this game easily really. this game is way less taxing on consoles than something like GTA or whatever. now for PC it is a bit different. yes most peoples PC's can handle this game pretty well and PC can generally handle much more than consoles, but then again it was originally designed to be played on even the simplest PC machines. heck it even won an Intel award for it. it would most likely be something along the lines of trying to keep this game easy to run and processing down for PC than making it easier for consoles. as it sits now the PC specs have not changed for the game, but i have noticed a difference between the oginal and mudrunner now. imo they are pushing the recommended specs as it is now. to push the game further i feel the recommended specs would have to be raised for sure.

dynamic weather? possible freezing of mud and ice? i dig it and would love to see it implemented.

last edited by A Former User

Right, there should be a yellow skin for the E-7310, and a crane. For the first picture, I'd say that if they'd do that, they'd include it in Spintires: MudRunner USA (maybe with a South American Yungas Road-esque map). And I'd really like if they'd include/add this truck:
alt text
See this link: MZKT-74135

Thanks for reading!

last edited by 8x8

lets wake up this old ass thread :DDD

damn looking at this after one year... and something like this hasnt even been attempted is pretty sad. idk about you gusy but i like ideas i stated here 😃 would actually pay to play that dlc

I don't know why I read threads like this one? They are NEVER going to add the stuff we think would be a good addition to the game!

They are just like most other developers who understand that the money is in the 2 billion smart phones so an app for a phone is goi g to pay much better than anything they might do for a full blown game that we may have hoped for.

Irony (n): Posting a generic complaint about Focus never delivering what we ask for one day after another free USA themed DLC but with classic era trucks is made available.

last edited by zoglet