- A scarf for half the face, (for the rebels) enters through a sweatshirt with a clear hood.
- Indestructible lights, lamps at night locations, it's sad
- When viewed from the side (from a third party), the new lasers are not correctly displayed when running.
- Sound logs, and it is precisely sound logs that arise for no apparent reason.
- Turn on night vision immediately after turning it off.
- Incorrect display of bullet magazines on the interface
When pointing a flashlight at water (specifically the river in between point A and B on Outskirts) the lighting on the watergets super janky.
Also on Outskirts, the fog is unbearable using NVGs. I can barely see 20 feet in front of my character. I'm not fully sure if this is a bug or intentional.