Just downloaded it today for the first time. Been playing the main branch for the past month. Using wheel & pedals.
- Now can winch and switch camera mode with wheel buttons.
- Cargo & large rock collision much improved!
- Wheel preset is now properly reloaded on game start (no more refreshing needed). <-- This is now broken in 5.4!
- In driver view, I can now point the camera down, click, and the view will stay that way as the mouse cursor disappears.
- Mission complete music now plays even with music volume set to 0 (that's how I wanted it).
- Game crash on exit. <-- now fixed
- Mouse cursor still visible continuously while in external mouse view (intermittent).
- Unable to click on anything in functions menu if it was brought up from the mouse view with the cursor off. <-- new issue
- Still unable to use wheel buttons to control camera.
- Custom wheel button for map still doesn't exit map.
- Changed key binding for functions menu prevents crane from attaching to cargo (had to revert key bindings). <-- new issue
- Obstructing crane controls panel still present while using crane.
- Distracting fuel highlighting still present on closest camera zoom.
- Wheels still go through fallen trees & small rocks (intermittent).
- Wheels still twitch when suspension bottoms out, especially with heavier loads.
- Engine sound still fades out at light load just above idle.
I'm also hoping to see support for manual shifters, though I understand that may take time.