Please set Broadcast & capture in 1080p SDR mode:
- Press the Xbox button and navigate to Settings > Preferences > Broadcast & capture and set Game clip resolution to 1080p SDR.
- Go back to Settings and navigate to Display & sound > Video output > Advanced Video modes and tick Allow 4K and HDR10 (if available).
- Run GreedFall.
If GreedFall still does not start:
A. Uninstall GreedFall.
B. Delete the GreedFall save data:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Select My games & apps under Home.
- Highlight GreedFall and press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage game & add-ons.
- Highlight Saved data.
- Select Delete all.
C. Perform a Power Cycle of the Xbox One X in order to clear the cache of the console:
- Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately ten seconds. The console will turn off.
- After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait two minutes.
- Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.
Note: If you do not see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off.
Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on" will not be enabled until you restart the console.
D. Install GreedFall.