Closed Beta

Hi all ๐Ÿ™‚

Any news for the closed beta? Iยดve signed up a few days ago, beta should start on 08/15/, but i havenยดt heard anything.Does anybody got an invitation or instructions?

Greetings from Bremen,
Shao

Its delayed a few days, they'll post something as to the new date when they know most likely.

Good to know. I'm holding my fingers crossed till breaking point since I signed up ๐Ÿ™‚

I once helped with a small indie rogue like game in 2017, bug testing and I made the German translation for it (it wasn't dialogue heavy, only some tutorial boxes with a few paragraphs and maybe 100-150 words for item and enemy names etc. so I knew I can manage to do that in time). I was surprised how much time it can take but it's really fun when you see that be turned into improving a final product.

Crossing fingers too ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
I've read on twitter that beginning next weak there'll be some news

According to the official Steam forum announcement yesterday, "The form has now closed. If you are selected, youโ€™ll receive an email in a few days.".

Good luck everybody!

Good luck to all and have fun if you are selected !

Good luck everybody, see u in Jericho ๐Ÿ™‚

Good game, unfortunately I didn't get anything while I registered in the first ones, we'll meet again in September !

I got selected but couldn't start playing yet as I have no access to the restricted forum post with the info needed to be able to launch the game. Now I'm just testing my forum account while I wait for support to get back to me.

Good luck to everybody who are already playing, have lots of fun chopping limbs! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me too. I'm selected but the link in the mail don't work....