My general first impressions on Update 1.2

so i just downloaded the CTE update and i have to say first off, THAT SOUND DESIGN ON THE M82 AND M99 I MEAN GOD DAMN! sure the firing sounds themselves are cool (although they do need a tiny bit more punch and volume if you know what i mean) but the foley sounds are on a level by themselves.
so here's a list of everything i can say from a first impression stand point:
-i love what you did with the holster animations of the new guns
-i love the fact that the optical scope is now black
-i love the new map, and it's very well optimized for me
-i noticed in a few gameplays i watched before playing that there were new running animations for all guns, which didn't seem to be the case for me, i still have the old animations for some reason
-idk if this is a bug but it's worth mentioning, just a while ago while playing marksman my loadout was the following: M82 (optical scope, extended mag), M9 (compensator), heavy carrier, light armor. the weight percentage showed something like 90% and when i spawned in the game i was running like really fast which i know isn't intended.
-i love the fact you put in some grunt sounds when pulling out one of the heavy snipers (yes i noticed that)
-m82 and m99 don't have a ready up animation upon spawning
that's all i could remember right now good job overall with update and i'll make sure to give as much feedback as i can

last edited by YabrakProds

@yabrakprods said in My general first impressions on Update 1.2:

-i noticed in a few gameplays i watched before playing that there were new running animations for all guns, which didn't seem to be the case for me, i still have the old animations for some reason

New running weapon animations are Hardcore Checkpoint special, you'll only see it on that game mode.

last edited by sharkpound