Get a taste of A Plague Tale: Innocence soundtrack!

alt text

All good stories need a good soundtrack. A Plague Tale: Innocence brings haunting, beautiful brilliance to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 14 with the incredible adventure of Amicia, her brother Hugo, the deadly Inquisition, and the endless plague of rats. To match, Olivier Deriviere the creator behind some of the most amazing video game soundtracks such as Vampyr, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag - Freedom Cry, Remember Me, and Alone In The Dark, has done an incredible work on A Plague Tale: Innocence, composing dark themes with his signature instruments to create an unforgettable experience for everyone that plays.

Youtube Video

Two pieces are included in today’s video, which features the work of art director Olivier Ponsonnet, a speed painting of Amicia, ready for anything, and the rats, covering everything as they do throughout the game. Ponsonnet was featured in the Behind The Scenes series, discussing his approach to designing and creating the dark world of 14th century France - plague, death, warts, and all.

0_1555407112280_A_Plague_Tale-Innocence-02_logo.jpg

A 12-track Sound Selection from the game is also available on vinyl as part of pre-orders of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions at some retailers. More of Deriviere’s work is available on Spotify and Twitter. We look forward to sharing it alongside the game itself on May 14.

A Plague Tale: Innocence releases May 14 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Pre-orders are available now!

I live in the U.S. and I was wondering if the vinyl soundtrack bonus bought with the game can only be received through Gamestop or is the bonus offer going to be on the Playstation store as well?