NEW MAP: Sasquatch Mountain

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1705366546

Redone, Revised, Remastered idea I had when I originally created Blackwater Canyon, from the ground up. This is a totally new map for those of you who played the old version back in the day. Steep cliffs, unforgiving terrain, 4x4 trails...some have seen the legendary sasquatch lurking through the woods, keep an eye out, drive safely.... Good Luck

I want to throw a special thanks to those that helped me troubleshoot, create and test what it is now.

Thanks to:
Tattoo [US]
Nix_909
Gabeoffroad
WrenchinMonkey
Spun
SmarOneNine
Serious
Bruteterror
FoxOffroad
If I forgot anyone, my bad.

If there is any issues with the map, let me know. If they are pressing enough, Ill shoot out an update.

Thanks!

Gonna check it right away man!

Can't wait to find the time to give this a run.

i know you already know it by now, but Kiosk for hardcore please. lol 😘

@8up-local said in NEW MAP: Sasquatch Mountain:

i know you already know it by now, but Kiosk for hardcore please. lol 😘

you and that ural... lol

last edited by RiskyWisky

👍🏽 map already updated and am ready to go. thank you for putting in the kiosk so quick @Blackwater 😻
alt text
alt text
first two will go down from here. medium load i think i will take the trail to the left instead. 🤔 lol :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

last edited by A Former User

@blackwater Man, This is such a stunning map. I've taken a break from the game for a while now and I was waiting for a reason to boot the thing back up. I'm so tired of those maps you download, play for a few minutes and immediately want to delete. What a spectacular map. I'm not sure how similar this is to the original BW canyon map, but what I've driven of this map so far really reminds me of the good ol days. This map rocks. You came back with a nice bang man.

cool guys, glad were enjoying it

@Blackwater good stuff man, was wheeling on it some today and its awesome!

Has anybody spotted the Squatch yet? Photo evidence anyone!?

@brazz989 said in NEW MAP: Sasquatch Mountain:

Has anybody spotted the Squatch yet? Photo evidence anyone!?

Run this map for hours, but I always find myself forgetting to watch for ole Bigfoot because I have to focus on staying on the trail instead of watching the scenery... lol

@Blackwater
Maybe post a pic of what Squatchy looks like, so we know what to watch for (a pic that won't instantly give away the location, preferably, so we can still have the satisfaction of finding it ourselves)?

@brazz989 Yeah dude, that thing is buff!

***NSFW content***

@nokadota
Spoiler tag, my dude! lol

@nokadota said in NEW MAP: Sasquatch Mountain:

@brazz989 Yeah dude, that thing is buff!

***NSFW content***

Dang! He's gonna be harder to find than I thought....

well i do not want to spoil things, but although i have not see him myself yet, i have seem quite a few pics of ol" Satchy from my friends. lol even a few flex shots with him. i figure if those fellas want to post what they have found it is up to them. 😉

@BRazz989 nice pic, he is not easy to spot rght off in the pic, but if you know where to look.... 😄

@8up-local I've been on this map for hours now and haven't spotted him yet lol. I'm gonna keep looking though!

@brazz989 i haven't seen him except in other peoples pics, but then again i have not been really looking. been too busy looking at the trail. 😉
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@8up-local yup, trails are intense and so many routes! I even logged this map and I'm not much of a logger, my last load of logs is sitting at the mill until I'm done roaming. Used Spun's Log Jammer, cool truck, only 2pt loads but that's what made it fun.