Crain Operator 2 Challenge

Hi MudRunners, yesterday I tried to beat the "Crain Operator 2" challenge. I would like to say how load correctly my logs into my vehicle. How does MudRunner recognise if my logs are ok?
I guess that I can pack all logs when during expert mode by move my focus with the target on logs and said to me 4/4, right?

last edited by masterzone

When you load your logs, if they are highlighted in red it means they are not positioned properly, in they highlight in green it means they are positioned properly.

Note as well your vehicle needs to be relatively on the level for the game to allow you to pack logs.

@justinlynch3 Hi Justin thanks for your replay. Do you mean the little dot in the center of the log? or when I highlight it during advanced mode?
thanks

Both. The little dots indicate if each log is good, if you see a red dot it means that log is out of place. When you highlight the entire load, green means the load it ready to pack and red means something is wrong.

@justinlynch3 thank you so much for your time. I think I have to retry the challenge 🙂

@justinlynch3 ouch! I found the problem! there are logs size differences on this challenge! so I can't load some kind of logs due to a logs size.....argh....

@masterzone said in Crain Operator 2 Challenge:

@justinlynch3 ouch! I found the problem! there are logs size differences on this challenge! so I can't load some kind of logs due to a logs size.....argh....

Yes you have to load the proper size logs. If I'm not mistaken the Forwarder takes short logs, either short or medium but I'm pretty sure it's short.

@justinlynch3 yes! I think is medium log. Grrr

@justinlynch3 yes! I think is medium log. Grrr

The forwarder looks like it should fit medium but I think it takes small. The game will tell you anyway, the wrong size logs will also have a red dot when you load them.

ok now I understood what happens during this challenge. I spent 120 minutes on this challenge...(it was funny anyway and now I'm a crain professional operator 🙂 )

• First I understand that the Forwarder Truck can load short logs only

The problem is the Trailer! when I try to load "medium logs" into it, MudRunner continue to say "you can't load this kind of logs" until I make it attached to my truck 😞 so if I load logs into the trailer detached from my trucks I don't know if logs are ok and MR continue to give me the error that I can't load this kind of logs on my truck. This drove me crazy because I thought for the whole challenge that short logs are required for the trailer as well....😤 😤 😤

Why does MudRunner say that this kind of logs can't be loaded until the trailer is attached to my truck??

last edited by masterzone

ok now I understood what happens during this challenge. I spent 120 minutes on this challenge...(it was funny anyway and now I'm a crain professional operator 🙂 )

• First I understand that the Forwarder Truck can load short logs only

The problem is the Trailer! when I try to load "medium logs" into it, MudRunner continue to say "you can't load this kind of logs" until I make it attached to my truck 😞 so if I load logs into the trailer detached from my trucks I don't know if logs are ok and MR continue to give me the error that I can't load this kind of logs on my truck. This drove me crazy because I thought for the whole challenge that short logs are required for the trailer as well....😤 😤 😤

Why does MudRunner say that this kind of logs can't be loaded until the trailer is attached to my truck??

Oh right you get a actual trailer, I forgot about that. Yes the trailer does take medium. As long as you load the logs straight you can't really go wrong loading the trailer.

My guess it you can only load a active vehicles (vehicle you are currently driving) so you need the trailer connected to the Forwarder in order to pack the load.