Regarding Console Mods

Hey guys.

I wanted to address this topic since there seems to be some confusion regarding mods on consoles. I have taken these words from a statement Focus Home made in this post.

"The first goal of the team at Saber was to bring the Spintires experience to consoles in a new improved version. Releasing the best possible base game was the first priority. Now the goal is to fix the last remaining technical issues and bring some of the most requested features in the game (working mirrors in cockpit view is one of these such features). Additionally, the team are now focused on bringing additional content such as new maps and new vehicles to the game, which will be properly announced once we have new information about them.

We hear your requests about mods on consoles and we understand them. They won't be available in the short run on PS4 and Xbox One. But we plan to support MudRunner in the long run and we'll develop future updates with community feedback in mind."

Anyway, have a nice day.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

We need to get mods on console cuz its not fair pc has mods and also we need garages on maps that dont have garages ..

@Eversman showrunner might be a dlc I hope because I purchased spitties pack for $90 I hope it comes with showrunner to!

MudRunner mods on consoles !!!