- Spectating someone with a gas mask on, switching to third person the blur effect stays on.
- Can not knife when sprinting. (Hitting the fire key should instantly knife, instead you have to stop sprinting and then hit fire for it to work.)
- Bipod deployment is too picky and rarely works
- Putting on the gas mask in a truck your hands still show on the wheel during the animation
- As commander you can call in arty in the pre-game and it will fall after the game starts (It does still take away one use of that commander call in though)
- Vehicle driving feels laggy/stuttery
Opinions after playing for a while:
Ive been playing Ins on and off since the original source mod and I love this game however some things bug me.
- Reloads feel overly slow (I know you guys want the tactical feel but still)
- Movement feels not grippy enough kinda icy slidey (Maybe you guys are trying to prevent A/D spam but it feels bad to move around)
- There is no visual indicator for what type of mag I have in my magazine queue if I pick up a drum or extended mag etc
- When using the binoculars, smoke blocks calling down indirect fire which makes it so you cant use it when in smoke.