Replays/HitReg/Penetration

FFS fix the damn REPLAYS already! Out of all the matches I played today just ONE was available for me in the History section.. I would really love to show you how shit the hit reg currently still is and lots of other crap that’s still plaguing this game but it’s pretty damn tough to do if you won’t let me re-watch my matches. Maybe this is on purpose are you guys done with hearing how the games still very broken? Don’t get me wrong I love this game I play it almost every day but fuck me how do I go from killing a guy through 2 feet of concrete with an AKM to not being able to kill a person because of a wooden skid? A small shitty wooden pallet. From 5 feet away. Then people just taking 5+ bullets from AKM seeing blood and it not affecting them at all. Like attt alllll.. Once again I would have proof I saw it with my own eyes it happens often enough yet I can’t prove it because I would say on any given day only 1-2 matches out of many more are available for me to re-watch. End rant thanks for your time even though it would seem as if you guys aren’t even reading this stuff anymore? Not sure who knows for sure. It’s become eerily quiet on your guys’ end..

It's like there were holidays and people were not working so their backlog might be super long...

Anyways, got decent NVidia card ? Open the overlay and turn on the instant replay feature (set to 20min recording, should be plenty enough) the HW video encoders are separate from the rendering cores so this will not hit your gameplay performance noticeably (as long as you're got a SSD for writing the temp file, can't say what would happen on a slow disk, probably the recording just would skip at times).

I've never had akm take 5 shots to kill anyone. Sounds like a lag issue to me.

As far as them not reading the forum, I've seen them post a couple times recently. They arent responding to every thread, but they said awhile back they are in fact watching.

@mashiara @MLB7 I get the holidays but even a little info goes a long way. Either way I have these issues from time to time on my desktop (gtx1080 8GB) and my laptop (gtx1060 6GB). That being said I don’t like to use the highlights thing as I do find through my own testing that it does cause slight performance issues running in the background but I also haven’t used it in a long time. Doesn’t change the Replays have been messed up for a long time now. And I have very good internet (120-130Mb/s) anyways maybe some ping issues sometimes I can’t disprove that so but usualy very good ping (40ish).. The Desktop is all run off a 1TB SSD but the laptop is not (just windows) regardless I get 100-120 fps on my laptop playing Sandstorm with mostly medium settings. It’s just very frustrating because I know sometimes my bullets should be landing and they just don’t seem to be registering and I would like to be able to view the replay to prove because people always ask for proof. Would love to provide it. Anyways it is what it is.

@planetcanada I'm not sure bud. Wish I could help. I'va gone to replays and watched the most recent game a couple times. I've never tried to watch more so don't know if they are working. Only time shots seem not to register is if I shoot someone while they are sliding.