General Discussion - Ranking Grace Period, Matchmaking Wait time, Shotguns in Comp....

First of all I want to fully explain I love this game. Its very fun and I have already put in near 24 hours of game time. However I have noticed somethings I feel need to be addressed for the betterment of the game. These are also some gripes other players have disused with me in game they have noticed as well. I dont feel I would be doing my part as a member of this games community if I didn't address my issues.

1. Competitive Ranking Grace Period...

The ranking system seems to work well however there needs to be a 1 game buffer after a rank up before you can be demoted again for a loss. I have been promoted into the next tier lever no joke about 5 times and then I immediately lose the next game and I am demoted again. I cant rank up because of this simple fact. I've been stuck at the same rank I was originally placed into when I got passed my 10 placement games. Its very frustrating and if a 1 game grace period was put in after a rank up I would feel less cheated and would give me time to get my bearings on the new skill set.

1. Matchmaking wait time...

Please find a way to reduce these wait times. Give us an estimated wait time so at least I know what im getting into. I sat here for 8 minutes without even getting the option to join a game. Nice addition to add the ding sound of when a game is found... I feel the wait time cut down is the next steps to take.

1. Shotguns in competitive...

Shotguns are freaking ridiculous in comp. They either need to be nerf'ed in power at long distance or they need to be removed from Comp. The game is supposed to be team based and less gun skill, but then we have these shotguns in ranked freaking sweeping rooms without even aiming down sights. Or killing people from what seems like 100 yards away with one shot...Its angering and just doesn't seem to fit the flow of comp. This by far out of all the gripes is the most bitchy, but I honestly feel it would enhance the comp experience. Maybe not take out, but these shotguns as they are now are team sweepers.

Thank you for your time and listening to what I have to say. I am sure you guys are doing everything you can and I truly enjoy your game. Appreciate the opportunity to submit some feedback! I understand I could be wrong on all accounts so please change what you feel is best for the game. I will play regardless... if I can find a game 😉

-Carmine