Where i can report for cheaters?

i catched 2 on replay
#id cd22d1df-dd67-4b30-953b-6953ccc46911

Barey and JK_
shooting throught the wall, aim and so on

Hello @scratchy,

You can follow the inscructions below to report cheaters.

All rounds played via NWI matchmaking are recorded and stored on our servers, if you encounter a player you suspect of using hacks please grab the replay id of the match from the History section on the main menu and send it to Easy Anti-cheat report system, along with the users SteamID.

How to find a replay ID and Steam ID:
Mouse over the replay, then click “Copy ID” and paste it in your report.
Start the replay, go to scoreboard, then click on the suspected player’s name and “Copy Steam ID”. Then paste it in your report.

If you encounter a player who is exploiting game mechanics to do something that feels unfair to the gameplay (ie spawn camping) please take a screenshot or video along with an explanation of what is happening, and send to support@newworldinteractive.com so that our team can recreate and address the issue.

@chaton said in Where i can report for cheaters?:

Hello @scratchy,

You can follow the inscructions below to report cheaters.

All rounds played via NWI matchmaking are recorded and stored on our servers, if you encounter a player you suspect of using hacks please grab the replay id of the match from the History section on the main menu and send it to Easy Anti-cheat report system, along with the users SteamID.

How to find a replay ID and Steam ID:
Mouse over the replay, then click “Copy ID” and paste it in your report.
Start the replay, go to scoreboard, then click on the suspected player’s name and “Copy Steam ID”. Then paste it in your report.

If you encounter a player who is exploiting game mechanics to do something that feels unfair to the gameplay (ie spawn camping) please take a screenshot or video along with an explanation of what is happening, and send to support@newworldinteractive.com so that our team can recreate and address the issue.

Can we have this pined in the steam forum?

So its more publicly seen