The Valley is a brand new free DLC coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this February. This first DLC will include brand new content for the game, with three new vehicles and a new map. Similar to Deluge in the base game, you will start outside of a garage, and will need to claim one for yourself.
In the lead-up to the release of The Valley, we have resurrected the Vehicle Presentation to tell you about the new vehicles being added to the game in the free DLC! That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.
The biggest of the C-class vehicles, the C-6317 is a strong utility vehicle, able to carry its fair share of attachments, but also able to hold its own on difficult terrain.
The C-6317 has a fuel capacity of 330L and features both all-wheel drive and differential lock and can sustain up to 600 points of damage. You'll need to find it in The Valley before you can drive it, but once you do, you'll have a powerful and versatile delivery vehicle at your disposal.
The C-6317 is one of the few vehicles able to launch the new "Medium Log Trailer", and able to carry 7 load points at once.
The C-6317 isn't the sturdiest vehicle, and won't stand up to heavy damage.
The C-6317 is a strong utility vehicle, and as such, comes with a large complement of attachments.
- Fuel Cistern - Carries 1400 Fuel
- Fuel Semi-trailer - Carries 3200 Fuel
- Garage Parts - Carries Two Garage Points
- Garage Semi-Trailer - Trailer that carries Four Garage Points
- Garage Trailer – Trailer that carries Two Garage Points
- Log Carrier – Carries Short Logs
- Log Crane Carrier - Enables crane fuctionality, and can carry Short Logs
- Medium Log Trailer - Trailer that carries Medium Logs
- Short Log Trailer – Trailer that carries Short Logs
- Spare Wheel – Carries 120 Repair Points
- Trailer Hitch - Allows trailers to be pulled
- Utility Semi-Trailer - Trailer that carries 900 Fuel, 1200 Repair Points
- Utility Trailer – Trailer that carries 600 Fuel, 600 Repair Points
See you next week for the next vehicle presentation!