Height flatbed semi-trailer

@dragonb1988 the idea looks cool and its actually something that can be done, there are guides at oovee.uk that do work on mud runner (most of them)

Dont take meshes/models form other users, (that being the main reason of why F19 too their Mod out of the workshop), sounds,and other simple codes are ok (ligths,sounds,exhaust) but actual models,wheels,addons are taken as stealing (IMO)

I could guide you once the model is done, maybe even get it on the game for you, if you could model it in any way and send me the files ill be happy to put it in game, (maybe even texture it), with 1 project near to be finish and another on hold (Venom V10), taking the time to model without a real life reference or measures (wide,lenght,frame width) makes a project like that trailer take some time (to be done good)

i could do it after venom if you cant, but i have no E.T.A about the finishing of that project, its quite advanced on the modeling but still a long way to go because of my animations,texturing and testing proces

@riskywisky
No im not going going to do that. I have no plan of taking credit for what other's have gone.

last edited by dragonb1988