HELP.......FUCKING HELP ME.....PLS HELP ME

Please guys i just bought this game and i can't play 2 minutes without lagging and stuttering. Is there any solution? My Specs:
Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti Windforce edition 2GB
Core i5 3470 3.2 Ghz
8GB RAM DDR3
Please i played this game in closed alpha and yesterday i decided to buy it but the game runs worse than closed alpha for me I've set everything to lowest possible my framerate is good above 40 and 50 but with lots of stutters. The stutter and lag is killing me...... help meeeeeeeeee

What kind of settings do you have? Make sure Texture Streaming Pool Size is less than 2GB, and try lowering shadow resolution and other settings. I have pretty low settings (low-medium) myself with R9 390, which is around 3x the power of your card, and I get 60-90 fps.
Turn off Ambient Occlusion, Tessellation, Screen Space Reflections, Super Sampling, Foliage Interactions, and maybe turn off Anti-Aliasing.
Additionally, you should check if you are having issues with CPU or GPU usage via task manager. Stutters from CPU lag are some of the hardest to overcome.

Yup, it's a problem. I'm not sure there's much to be done other set everything to low and wait for optimization patches to drop.