Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30)

@bullet59 Oh another person who didn't read the post

Oh great, yet another thread in which ctbear tries to bitch and whine and get his way by shouting "LOWER THE TTK!" again.

Yet another TTK thread I need to hit the "ignore" button on.

(click the "not watching" button on the right and find "ignoring" for those of you that don't know how)

@amurka Well you better blame yourself that you can't read, the post is not about lowering TTK, instead it's tweaking, and you are whining and bitching about a thread I posted 4 days ago? What's the point? Just leave it if you don't want to see it.

@marksmanmax said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

Because Game Design ~= Photography? What's the point of this metaphor when it literally doesn't apply to this situation at all?

I could not make this any more literal, why continue to give your time to someone who doesn't know what they're on about?
Just take AMURKA's advice and hide this garbage, spend your time in a discussion more valuable to the game's development.

@biass "Someone who doesn't know what they're on about" You must be an expert game designer and your opinion must be gold worthy. Sure call it garbage, just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's garbage, it's your feeling get hurt.

last edited by ctbear1996

@biass said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

@marksmanmax said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

Because Game Design ~= Photography? What's the point of this metaphor when it literally doesn't apply to this situation at all?

I could not make this any more literal, why continue to give your time to someone who doesn't know what they're on about?
Just take AMURKA's advice and hide this garbage, spend your time in a discussion more valuable to the game's development.

Last time I checked you're not hiring people to work for New World interactive. Therefore, this metaphor about hiring a photographer literally makes zero sense.

@ctbear1996 said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

@biass "Someone who doesn't know what they're on about" You must be an expert game designer and your opinion must be gold worthy. Sure call it garbage, just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's garbage, it's your feeling get hurt.

This is a pretty accurate sum of his post as well. Who the fuck does this guy think he he that he can just shut everyone down and say "Oh, MY opinion is correct! Shut the fuck up!".

@amurka said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

Oh great, yet another thread in which ctbear tries to bitch and whine and get his way by shouting "LOWER THE TTK!" again.

Yet another TTK thread I need to hit the "ignore" button on.

(click the "not watching" button on the right and find "ignoring" for those of you that don't know how)

Yet another TTK thread you don't feel like having a discussion about? Why, exactly? Discussing is the whole point of this goddamn forum.

Also, if you actually read the OP maybe you'd realize he's only talking about lowering TTK on unarmored targets.

@marksmanmax Just let it go, no reason to argue with entitled kids. We should focus on the topic instead.

Am I the only one not having trouble killing people quickly? From my experience in game it seems like unless your aim is TERRIBLE you can almost always kill your target in less than 1/4th second.

@chosenone said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

Am I the only one not having trouble killing people quickly? From my experience in game it seems like unless your aim is TERRIBLE you can almost always kill your target in less than 1/4th second.

That's pretty much the point lmao. That being said, heavy armor should at least stop you from dying to two 5.56 rounds as it makes AKs pretty underpowered in comparison at the moment.

I also think the SVD should just one-shot Heavy Armor targets without needing a Heavy Barrel to do so. It already has half the ammo capacity of the M14 EBR; you might as well make it a one-shot to compete with the EBR's two-shot.

@chosenone said in Unarmored target should always be one shot kill on the chest by any calibers, 2 to the stomach from low caliber rounds (9x19, 9x18, 4.7x30):

I have the exact same experience than you do. They drop fast.