Blurry aimpoints

Didn't want to up this topic, but... While the last update improved (less fuzzyness and more transparent light bleed) the Eotech sight, the reticle is still overly bright for it to be nearly as good as Kobra, OKP-7 or Aimpoint sights.

I also noticed that when using TAA or SMAA T2x, reticles (all of them) tend to have a ghost image while moving the mouse when ADS. Like clones of themselves following them around with some delay... This effect is the worst when using SMAA T2x.

last edited by Grumf

Yah, I noticed the improvements to the EoTech as well. It's like they sharpened up the inner edge of the ring but not the outer one. It's better, but still not great.

@MAA_Bunny Yup... And the "ghosting" effect that happens with SMAA and TAA makes it even worse...

Sorry for upping my old topic, but since most people have moved from the pre-order beta section after the game was released, I thought it wouldn't be much of an annoyance.

The Eotech sight is still way too bright and thick to allow proper aim on greater distances. I'd really like it to be fixed, as it feels unnatural. Real sights have brightness settings, so I don't get why the holo sight still is that unpractical.

Escape From Tarkov does a way superior job at making Eotech sight realistic, and I highly encourage you devs to pay attention to how much better theirs is :

Youtube Video – [01:18..]

Now THIS is what I call a proper holo sight. It actually helps. ATM, flip-up sights are way clearer than holo sights. That's wrong...

I hope someone amongst devs reads this. Thank you for your time.

I absolutely agree !
It´s still too bulky at the moment ( since beginning ) and should be slick like in the video shown.

Cannot understand why it hasn´t been changed yet.

@grumf

Damn, that EoTech puts NWI's to shame.

I guess if they don't fix it, we'll just have to wait for mods. That would be sad nonetheless.

Hello all,

Sorry for the late response, and thank you for this suggestion. I'll pass this on to the team!

Thank you very much ! 🙂

Secret edit of the 25th of May, 2019 : Yay ! The holosight reticle was fixed and it feels so great ! Thank you very much ! I'm editing this old message caus' I don't wanna up an ould outdated topic. No one's going to read this, but at least I know I said "thanks" 😃

last edited by Grumf