Items already acquired gone!

I´ve acquired a pair of hard knuckle gloves in Beta 1, i entered first time today and when i was looking other models accidentaly clicked on "None"...PUF!!! gone, i now have to unlock it again....

Yeah same, all of my items are missing as well.

This is a beta, not a final version of a game. It's quite common for alphas and betas (and demos) that the progress is deleted at the end.

The thing is the op and I as well have many of our unlocks available, but have one or several things missing. I got the POLYMAT camo in the first beta and now it's locked again. That's 1000 coins down the drain.

Edit: So everything except for the camo is still equipped but locked... This is a bizarre system.

last edited by Black Jackal

Yes, this is a already known bug:

Character Customization: For any players that were present in any Alpha or previous Beta please delete your profile.sav in the below location: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Insurgency\Saved\SaveGames\Profile

As long as you do not change your customization, you can still keep it even it is locked, but you may get some visual bugs like invisible torsos etc
I have experienced this myself from alpha to beta1.

I backed up my profile.sav which has all my equipped cosmetics.

I don't know how other players see it, but I see myself in the main menu still decked out with everything I unlocked in the alpha and beta.

the file is located:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Insurgency\Saved\SaveGames\Profile