Since everyone on the forum has given lots of thought on what needs to be fixed, I will spell out some of the best parts of this game and what I really enjoyed having.

• I love all the realistic details the game contains. I believe Sandstorm can be one of the best fps shooters for 2019 and forward.
    *Has a strong competitive aspect; especially with the new addition placement matches.
    *I love the new peaking over walls mechanism and the ability to throw grenades further than your previous insurgency game. (C4 could use a little work. Please add a bigger throwing distance).
    *The maps are well thought out compared to most FPS games making each side very equal. (For now)
    *I love the quick mag reload as an added feature and the flip up sights.
    *The removal of AP bullets offers a significant opportunity towards adding more gear and modifications.
    *I think adding a commander is extremely unique and adds a balanced class to the objective game play. (Great addition to content).
    *The different sounds in the game comes with extreme detail and orgasm to the ears.
    *There were tons of new guns and some previous guns from insurgency to play with.
    *The maps are surprisingly bigger than it seems and def gives users more room to move around than into a tunnel of gunfire.
    *Breaking down the doors is also really cool when you're trying to breach and make entrance.
    *Co-op offers lots new content and bots are challenging compared to what you would expect.
    *It was a good idea that casual games offer skirmishes and firefights for only two rounds versus the competitive 10.
    *Shotguns are perfect... please do not change them.

*I hope we have the ability to kick users for being idle or teamkilling.
*Maps with new objectives and vehicles would be interesting not sure if balanced.
*Sniping is extremely hard and the scope sensitivity seems to change depending on the magnification. I find it confusing having to change my focus sensitivity, scope sensitivity, and look sensitivity.... it should be like the first insurgency.
*I hope you still continue to offer workshop skins and modifications to make the game play more enjoyable to the community.
*I hope the game continues to add more weapons to play with because it is oh so fun.

Would I buy it? Yes been a fan since insurgency. I am waiting on the day of infamy sale to pick it up.