Spintires Mudrunner UPDATE

so I’m wondering when the next update will be for pc and console. I was seriously hoping the newest update that came with the new camera would come along with working mirrors and stuff and being able to have just more visualbility in cockpit mode and stuff. But I haven’t played Spintires in a while because it’s seriously boring and I don’t mean it in like a bad way but it’s the truth. I’ve always wanted Spintires on console and now it is there but I realized how boring it really gets with the lack of content( yes I do know the dev team is working on some sort of content for the game) but my real question is that when will be the next update and could you list some of the stuff that might be in that update and I said might meaning I don’t expect what you say mean you mean it just a idea

Yes we are all waiting for!!!Already tired of waiting!!! Something reminds me of some previous history(((((

last edited by kasht-dima

@kasht-dima If the next update is not really big (snow, weather, tracked vehicles) then I will lose faith in this game.

@knight25 said in Spintires Mudrunner UPDATE:

@kasht-dima If the next update is not really big (snow, weather, tracked vehicles) then I will lose faith in this game.

I played Spintires Mudrunner on Console for a week by now; finished everything possible you can do in the game... It wasn't very sensational to begin with, but now it's just a boring game; nothing to do, nothing to explore cause of the ridiculous small (what the devs call 'enormous open world') map... You will lose faith?; I have already lost mine...

@knight25 said in Spintires Mudrunner UPDATE:

All three of those things the devs have already alluded to being difficult to implement. Weather is definitely coming, just difficult to implement into their engine so quickly. I don't have sources for the tracked vehicles portion, but you can see their response for weather here. It's coming, but not likely in the next update.

I would sincerely hope maps in the steam workshop is of high priority. There's so many members of the community holding back releases until that happens. Really sucks right now.

You guys clearly can't expect full immersion gameplay from a game that could basically be run on an old flip Nokia phone. I am admittedly bored with the contents of the game, but that's fine. I didn't spend 70 dollars on it nor did I have to fork out another 20 dollars for an update.

Going forward I'd spend twice what I spent on this game to have the concept this game carries but with a bit more physics and more eye candy.

Im not sure why but pointless updates get released before vehicles and maps? The main things that will keep people playing while you work on small things like mirrors and lights. Whats the point of making working mirrors if there nobody left playing to look at them

@fabio-brasil said in Spintires Mudrunner UPDATE:

Im not sure why but pointless updates get released before vehicles and maps? The main things that will keep people playing while you work on small things like mirrors and lights. Whats the point of making working mirrors if there nobody left playing to look at them

And if they release some DLC and charge for it, people will say "oh yeah of course they try to sell us more stuff before making mirrors work or letting us see lights in multiplayer."