Mudrunner USA

The rumors are real ? Mudrunner USA is coming this september ?

alt text

last edited by TheDeestroyer

yeah i read it also. There is a picture on a well known russian side.

That's a lot sooner that I would've expected, considering they've only recently talked about looking into acquiring vehicle licenses. Picture looks believable enough, though. Might hear more about it in this month's community update.

Hey there,

Yes, this is real - I'll have more information on it in the community update next week, and even more in the coming months.

Holy shit, Western Star? @Iyagovos , any more hints you can give? Mack, Kenworth? This is fantastic news.

@trappedunderice I can't give any hints at the moment, but I can say that Western Star isn't the only licensed vehicle coming in American Wilds.

There is also an H-1 in the background! Totally awesome!!

wow very cool. awesome to see

If only the MR USA will introduce a lot of improvements to the game, a lot of new content and possibilities I will gladly pay.
Please, do not let it be just a "reskin"!!

I'd pay for reskin vehicles on new maps. Even if those reskins are non-licensed generic looking heavy equipment that looks like it could be found abandoned. I'm pretty pleased to see the hummer tho, that suggests the role of scout vehicle has been filled and we are less likely to see a "lifted square body shortbox like the one i drive" or "gotta have a jeep grand cherokee or this game is the worst". And before anyone retorts "well now you sound like an AM general whore" i am not happy to see the hummer in particular, i'm happy to see a typically coveted american 4x4 to satisfy those that want it, but a typical american 4x4 that still fits with the vehicular theme of the game.

Tho the hummer could very well be a 2star reskin of the b66 that is big enough to be a good scout, too big to be recallable, but to small to do any work. If that's the case, i dunno what might make a good recallable scout, but to make it fit the theme we might get something like an old CJ. For that we would likely get a reskin of an a469 and that would also be fine. I don't mean "my dad's huge dick wrangler with huge tires and open differentials", i mean a '40's cj with a 2litre 4 cylinder engine and pto tractor attachments.

I'll drive anything they give me, but if i were to emulate some of the fans looking for a specific vehicle that will "make the game" for me, i demand a reskin of the b6a.

hello guys, good morning. i searched for "mudrunner American wilds on the internet, and found that is already listed as for sale on european networks, release date on many sites says Oct. 2018, Question is hoe come the European market knows about it before us? Iyagovos said he will present it in tis week's community update, which is appreciated, but apparently European markets have already been told about the DLC.

Oh well. I'll be nice and wait patiently, and hope we get a community update with more than one screenshot, or maybe a video.

@1967deuce. I hear you bro! Let's just wait and see. Thanks for your post on here. The silence is deafening!😬

Just two quick questions, has it been established that mudrunner USA is an all together separate game independent of mudrunner spintires OR is it DLC for the already existing mudrunner? And I realize that mudrunner is still in development for the Nintendo switch, but any word on mudrunner USA coming to Nintendo switch? Just curious, looking forward to an update on the switch version. Maybe if mudrunner USA is DLC, the switch will get the valley/ridge/USA all in one? I'll take any or all, paid or free, bring it on!! Keep up the great work.

@switchrunner said in Mudrunner USA:

Just two quick questions, has it been established that mudrunner USA is an all together separate game independent of mudrunner spintires OR is it DLC for the already existing mudrunner? And I realize that mudrunner is still in development for the Nintendo switch, but any word on mudrunner USA coming to Nintendo switch? Just curious, looking forward to an update on the switch version. Maybe if mudrunner USA is DLC, the switch will get the valley/ridge/USA all in one? I'll take any or all, paid or free, bring it on!! Keep up the great work.

i"m pretty sure it will be DLC, maybe will be selectale from main menu

ugh they hype is real. waiting

I'm checking this thread like a junkie lol

@brazz989 same here, checking like i won the lottery

@1967deuce like every 20 minutes hoping for a screen shot or SOMETHING lol