Welcome!

really can't wait for this. has soon as I saw this in steam it was an instant buy

So hype for this! Thank you for your hard work!

After being frustrated with Escape from Tarkov and wanting a change of pace, ...and maybe to take a break from that for a bit i researched mil-sim's and came up with a short list After playing WW3, PUBG,..etc someone recommended Insurgency Sandstorm,.....well to say the least i am very impressed, i even at this point prefer it to ARMA3, which i played for year's, the game-play is great, mechanics feel dynamite, and something i really have to mention is the damage model's in game,...AMAZING job, they are "reactive" and when you hit them with bullet's they seem to react violently to it (as they definitely should) this is the kind of realism that is missing from Escape from Tarkov, where models seem to be sponges for bullet's in the worst way almost ruining the immersion of the game. Hope they keep in this direction,.....one thing i can't understand is the "Restrictive" areas,...why are they there, and how do you know where they are?

Hi all.

Ex PC player here and loved insurgency on steam. So decided to buy it on ps5, my new toy. Only just started but this has that charm still and Intense warfare. Few things would like improved off the bat. Ps5 at 4k which it isn't. The resolution really needs to be higher. Also the weapon switch button needs to be triangle or a single button, not a combo.

Thanks team and chat speak soon