Another list of suggested improvements to the game

Definable Crane/Jaw machine controls - keeping controls consistent.

For example, on the crane R and Space is rotate, yet on the k700 R & Space are up and down??? Would be nice to be able to redefine these controls. Suggested layout for default even would be:

• WASD - Forward, Backward, Left & Right.
  • Space - Open / Close jaws
  • QE- Rotate left and right
  • RF- Up & Down

View Multiplayer Routes

Usually, I play this with friends, and we can only ever see the first plot point. It would be great to see the entire path.

Multiplayer - Being able to simply view another players vehicle, or have a free roam view.

So many times my friends have been like "OH GOD, OH NO NO NO". I really wish I could view the hell they are enduring.

Camera

Having a mode which by default you can scroll to zoom, and then directions to ONLY rotate around/change elevation based on the centre point = THEN if you hold RIGHT CLICK, you can adjust the camera rotation itself.

Being that there is now front, rear, and trailer lock points, this camera setting I believe would be way more intuitive and 'instant' than the hybrid mode - Kinda frustrating to have to overshoot the camera and then comeback just to get a good view, when it could be achieved with simpler mouse movements.

View other players Light source on their vehicles.

Just would be nice graphically!

Readout messages for reloading a tipped vehicle.

Realised that I had lost a log into an ocean after tipping my truck over. Had come back with another crane truck to load them in, but it turned out I was short one log - *This information was unclear all together, - No idea how many logs i had to reload into the trailer, or even if they were registering as being in the trailer at all?

Remove the clickable cockpit view button over the cockpit.

Because of the nature of the game and needing to rotate the screen often, I'm getting annoyed of accidentally clicking the button. Even having an option to disable it would be great.

last edited by storm1822

Multiplayer - Being able to simply view another players vehicle, or have a free roam view.
So many times my friends have been like "OH GOD, OH NO NO NO". I really wish I could view the hell they are enduring
I fully agree with this idea...

--i have previously asked for a passenger mode for instance, like for Hardcore mode online, instead of warping to vehicles we could be brought within winch distance to be able to change vehicle, like it is when you use advanced mode to switch truck ...

---I would also like mutiple savegames because sometimes you have a game going where its all serious business and then suddenly you just feel like mudding without purpose, grab some trucks or jeeps and just bog around. If we do this now, all progress on the 'serious' game will be lost. This can be a real pain.

----Reverse lights or maybe rear Work Lights. Because it is almost impossible to hitch up a trailer at night

last edited by Yo Dude

Another little thing thats kind of anoying ...
When loading a logtrailer, you drive in to the loading zone at the log station. As soon as you come to a complete stop it automaticly activates this 'loading cam'. This is fine with the first load, but after a few loadups the soil is completely destroyed. This makes the trailer not level wich then disables the log loading. So while trying to get the truck and/or trailer to line up nicely this 'loading cam' activates and i cant see where im driving... this can be really frustrating at times.