Multiplayer is broken !

@shuffy thanx 🙂

As for MP problems. I am a little bit sad about it because I got all achievements done and only 3 left and they are MP related. Please fix fast 😞

Update. I was able to play MP with people.

I joined lobby. I chated with people about that map version and file problem. After a while lobby (host) stated that he will be right back but needs to exit. I was given the host rights so 2 people left with me and someone joined. I decided to give a try so I set up vehicles and started the server and we were able to play on Island map and finish it. Then I created another session and one of guys that played with me on Island joined with 2 other players. I started the game but only that new friend was with me. Not sure if other two resigned but there was no sign of them so I guess it was more like that problem for them (map version and missing file) Anyway I could play for about 3-4 hours with that new friend on Deluge map until he had to go and quit. I finished the game so there was no problem. Some factor is causing this to happen and sometimes we can play.

@cosm1c-gam3r,

I played my first multigame in the lobby with cosmic (the lobby that cosmic spoke previously). No probleme, we finished with all players. After i tried to join anothers games but stg error. Finally i found a lobby with a player of my first multigame (no cosmic) and the game started correctly but only for both of us, i think the 2 other players had the same error.