Known Issues List

@Netheos It seams to be quite impossible to get a message to you guys. No replies on either facebook or youtube..
What i want to say is bluntly put:
Why do you discriminate us that has mudRunner from EPIC-games?
Why is there no map-editor for EPIC?
I dont think that it is fair, that all that has EPIC-games-version has no option for making maps.
What lies behind that descission?
Is it you, or is it EPIC-games, that we have to blame for this?
If you would make an editor for EPIC-games, then for all means -ask for money for it, it does not have to be free-ware, just give us an option to make maps, because it is unfair that all mudRunner players with the EPIC-games-release-ed. is blocked form making own single-player maps?
Is it not so?
I hope you will agree, and realize -That disappointing a whole gamer-segment, is bad for business, and will make gamers think twice before they buy an other game from Focus, because what is the next thing they will be cheated for, only because they used the 'wrong' distributor?
It must be very marginal effort for a coder to make those needed changes, and then charge like 10$ for it, i am sure it would even be a sane business-venture, we are SO many, that really want to make maps.
It will no doubt be a better business-descission to make a customer-segment really really happy, than it will be to disappoint them..
That should be absolutely obvious, for every company!
Is that not correct?
B.r. aMh
Answers are requested.

last edited by aMuddyHand

I can't launch the game on epic games. It tryes to launch but then a message pops up saying "Finalzelnit did not occurr due to Tick happening during shutdown."

Does anyone have a solution?