spintires Plus for Mudrunner

i feel he posted this in off topic so not to intrude on the forum sections imo.

also i will state that this is a serious request and not to be taken lightly just because someone "wants to get the mods before everyone else" and "to flaunt about with it".
New Writer for Spintires.NL

@8up-local yeah man, I hope whoever takes it on doesn't accept any junk mods or maps. Let the other sites take those on. Maybe the position should go to a team of like minded people as I imagine it would be commitment for just one person 365 days a year. I'm thinking of people like Spun, Nix, Wrenching Monkey since they've been on the forefront and have proven their loyalty but that's my view and I'm sure those guys are busy with all their own stuff. The drop down menu needs a revamp for selecting maps by creator but other than that it's great. Big thanks to Hazard for all the effort he's put forth so far.

@gumbootgambler yep and it looks like NL is getting things ready.

I am still a part of Spintires.nl and intend to be for a little while longer. The main reason as to why I have not been posting is that you start to get burnt out after doing the same thing over and over. To distribute the load I have added two new like minded Spintires players to the site who are now getting the hang of posting.

The first MudRunner map has been uploaded to the site and I hope to have a few more out in the near future.

@hazzard yeah i figured it might be something along those lines. also figured you was still there and good to hear you got a little help. will be nice to have the site moving again, it is one of the few sites i fully trust.

thank you Hazzard for your continuing work on the site..

Spintires Plus version 1.6.6 just came out..time to update yours again..

At least you should tell us whats new in this version...

Update 1.6.6 (09.01.18): correction of errors

@bigboyzback said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

Spintires Plus version 1.6.6 just came out..time to update yours again..

http://uploadfiles.eu/euqq5p286yzb/SpintiresModInstall.1.6.6.alpha.7z.html careful of the pop ups ... not my link

last edited by A Former User

i just installed the update (no hang-ups). i am not seeing any new features jumping out at me. (game and editor). might be a behind the scenes update?

@rufus said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

i just installed the update (no hang-ups). i am not seeing any new features jumping out at me. (game and editor). might be a behind the scenes update?

the winch length u can change it was broke before was only letting you winch as standard now u can winch up to 40mtrs

i have not updated and i can winch farther than the stock circle shows. so is it even further now?

@8up-local said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

i have not updated and i can winch farther than the stock circle shows. so is it even further now?

i could then for some reason i couldnt ... especialy when the vehicle was disabled etc .... but since the update its working as it should for me ...

hay i need some help i have this tool in spintires but i cant figure out how to get it to work in mudrunner i down loaded it from .NL and readed how to make it work i can open it and i think im supposed to move mudrunner in to the Directory and then hit install. if that is what im supposed to do?. if so how do i move mudrunner into MOD settings Install Spintires Mudrunner Directory

i had the same '?' about the length option not working.(prior to this update).. i never actually measured how far past the circle i could go with the winch point, in the previous Mod ver... it was pretty far past the circle.
i haven't noticed a Huge increase. Yet. . . . . . . Rufus