spintires Plus for Mudrunner

Anyone seen any difference in the editor ? I'm kind of paranoid of this stealing mah maps 😨

@dan4762 How in the hell do you install it?

can someone explain how to install this :
SpinTiresMod.exe version 1.6.0 alpha for Spintires: MudRunner (v07.11.17)

It's a .EXE.. extract it somewhere and install somewhere that is NOT your game directory!
Once installed open it and it will ask where the game directory for Mud-runner,mud-runner editor, spintires and spintires editor.
There you go simple as pie.

@roughrider Kent_BoBo just says it how to do it its easy as a pie XD

yeah I think that I installed it in Game directory..thats why it didnt work..LOL

last edited by bigboyzback

well I installed the MOD correctly and it works....except for the battery Winch...it can be called the new Mudrunner PLUS !! the DEV menu is now there again just like it was in Spintires and everything else works as it did in Spintires Plus..I just hope the guy that wrote it keeps up with all the Mudrunner updates..it will have to be updated when theres a mudrunner update..yaaa Hoo

last edited by bigboyzback

I just suggest you turn off the auto updates in Mudrunner on steam..if you dont when theres another mudrunner update it the mod will stop working again until the Modder updates the APP as well

@dan4762, Is there a developers page for SpintiresMod that you know of?

I'd like to see what he has planned for this. I'm curious if he's going to add the extra map on a second monitor. I used that a lot and thought it was helpful.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo the only thing i find is the creator its alexnez and he have a steam profile

I got the Mudrunner Plus type Mod from this Russian website..stmods.ru ..its a legit website..I have downloaded many Mods from this website....you are going to have to use Google translater to understand the website though.....I have downloaded many trucks and many maps from this website..no worries there...many Modders from around the world post there mods to this website....

@bigboyzback i already know because it's the only place you can download the last version of spintiresmod it been a month i use the website stmods.ru

@bigboyzback Again, modders not (at least some of them) post in there, that web collects mods...

@sodoma said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

@bigboyzback Again, modders not (at least some of them) post in there, that web collects mods...

Yes, and they make money off of them by spamming people when clicking on the download link. If they were legit, you wouldn't get spammed when downloading a mod. Same goes for this new Mudrunnermods

last edited by Tattoo

No more dev menu with this new update. Hopefully it's an easy fix because I really like that dev menu.

Yeah they may have legit mods but most of them are stolen.. but ofc there are millions of webpages like this since Spintires.nl does not seem to be publishing alot right now..
Both the maps I have released through a link on the forums and youtube have ended up on that russian web-page(That BTW has bitminers) with my REAL name!?!?! I for one will not be using that web-page and hope that @Hazzard will be more active with uploading to Spintires.nl.

I tried the SpintiresMod and it does not to work at all for me. I think I'll let this play out a little better.

I wish that spintires.nl would have at least some MODS for mudrunner but he has nothing.I like that website..I dont know where else to go that may be legit...

spintiresmod just got a new update so now its spintiresmod 1.6.1

@dan4762 said in spintires Plus for Mudrunner:

spintiresmod just got a new update so now its spintiresmod 1.6.1

I don't mean to sound ignorant towards you but I'm really curious here. I've looked at your posts and 99% of them are about this Spintiresmod. So what's the deal here with this? Are you creating this or know who it is and you're advertising for him or yourself? Come on, fess up because this is starting to look fishy about you.

I have just figured out an issue that was preventing me from uploading. I will have some maps up in the coming days.