Peripheral Support In MudRunner

I tried my old Logitech Driving Force Pro (2005) under windows 10, it works well (tested under Project Cars 2 : works flawlessly).
In game I selected custom settings and it seems to accept and save my settings, but there is no ffb when driving... some time it seems to force a little at middle course steering left or right... but nothing relative to the terrain.

Will you in the future add full ffb support for those old wheels or can I give up hope ?

last edited by Felmarg

So it´s gonna be possible use the g29 with H-Shifter in ps4 with snowrunner ?

So for some reason my T150 wheel isn't working on my PS4. I tried mostly everything and I'm gonna need some help.

@SchuKingR was this ever fixed to use a stand alone shifter im a little up set that my steering wheel and stand alone shifter will not work a t the same time the game wont even recognize that its there

yes i was curious if the game makers are going to add a feature to use a stand alone shifter i didnt want to shift through each gear set up just wanted to have my stand alone H shifter act as a low plus being 1st gear input and 2nd be low negative and so forth but the game will not recognize my logitech shifter as a stand alone device i hav ea thrustmaster tmx pro steering wheel i would of gotten teh shifter for that wheel but its way over priced and always out of stock so i went with a different route thinking it wouldnt be a problem but seeing now im dissapointed that the game wont even see my second device.

some of us sim junkies have many seperate controller devices,such as my attached .Jpg.
This was available in MR as you can see and worked well in game(eventually) with only a few minor unbindables,mainly on an axis assignment using devices with analog Hats,Dpads and Joys.
i certainly hope that something akin to this amount of controller support will eventually become available for SR.
the current state of play is below par regarding this.

the majority of the sim community require these basic features to be included,to even warrant a purchase of driving/flying games.
God Bless.
Control1.jpg

How do you use the map on ps4 using a wheel when its default is the touchpad

DirectInput Trouble...

Work fine in Mudrunner and all my others drivings games but nothing in Snowrunner...

Logitech G920 + Shifter
Pedals G920 Loadcell MOD connect in USB whit (Pedals Adapter for Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920)

Need True Direct Input device and Reel Gear Shift like MudRunner

I just bought this game and i feel like i was tricked by deceptive marketing Im my mind i thought that we could use multiple usb devices just like mud runner and spin tires im about to ask fro my money back from steam and this is a real deal breaker for me seriously im pissed

Hello I have a question. When i conncet my g29 to ps4 and enter the game I cannot do anything with the wheel. It says pres x to enter but when i press x on the wheel nothing happens.