Double check the Physics

I came across a fantastic mod awhile back ago for SpinTires and what it did is it changed the Physics. Which mean giant trees would acually snap out of their roots if too much pressure is on the other end, old wooden bridges bent if like they are suppose to. The little mud bridges did indeed collapse if your truck didn't position itself right or if you are going to use an extremly heavy truck over them with no care...Previous fault with Spin Tires was that there were no physics in the enviroment of this kind.

Actually the physics are there, but they are dialed down. You can see the trees and bridges move if you drive a "superheavy" truck. It depends on whoever made the truck if that's the case.

It was/is possible to tweak some existing objects for better behaviour. On my last ST map for example, i placed the "old" wooden bridge from older version and made it more "soft".
It doesn't break, but if you drive through with a loaded truck and don't stay centered, the bridge is twisting about 45 degrees sideways 🙂
Great surprise, if you hide those one between "normal" bridge segments lol

@Schlammspringer said in Double check the Physics:

It was/is possible to tweak some existing objects for better behaviour. On my last ST map for example, i placed the "old" wooden bridge from older version and made it more "soft".
It doesn't break, but if you drive through with a loaded truck and don't stay centered, the bridge is twisting about 45 degrees sideways 🙂
Great surprise, if you hide those one between "normal" bridge segments lol

yes, you was a sneaky devil with that one i must say. The twisty bridge makes for quite the challenge IMO.

I remember something about a version that had breaking bridges, the physics are there for that scenario. I think.