Mud formation on the tires

First off i must say i am super stoked on Mud Runner and cant wait to play it on the big screen, been a spintires player for quite a while . Not sure about the big deformed circle like chunks that stick to the tires, something about it just doesnt seem to look preportional in my opinion, anyone else think it could use a tweek?

@psteffen88 said in Mud formation on the tires:

First off i must say i am super stoked on Mud Runner and cant wait to play it on the big screen, been a spintires player for quite a while . Not sure about the big deformed circle like chunks that stick to the tires, something about it just doesnt seem to look preportional in my opinion, anyone else think it could use a tweek?

It looks like they are trying to simulate the mud sticking to the tires but it seems like is not finished yet. If they implement it the riht way, then it is going to look awsome, but at the time, it looks not so good.

That picture is not a screenshot, its an artist image.

Mud is difficult to emulate but im sure it will be developed further given that it is the central theme of the game 🙂

I agree it looks weird and I could not notice anything similar in videos from real world. IMO in Spintires last patch (03.03.16) covered in mud tires are OK

I like it, BUT, the chunks need to be slightly smaller.