Hitboxes are bad.

One time I shot a security sniper 3 times in the head, and he killed me. What even more to say?

last edited by ShivInYourBack

I didn't have any issues regarding hitboxes.

@jensiii said in Hitboxes are bad.:

@shivinyourback video or it didn't happen.

Well, game is buggy right nao, sometimes freezes. How would I do that? I played for nao 80~ hours. Try, mb u too be unlucky like me. Also, this is Beta, what is so strange about bugs?

@shivinyourback video or it didn't happen.

^ The game's a pain to record footage for a few of us.

The hitboxes i believe, are deliberately smaller than their shapes, not by much, but something that would appear to be a graze probably wont hit them at all. I can only suggest either aiming closer to the neck area or just ditch the whole headshot idea, those shots will get the job done in the body just as well.

@cturix I think the game automatically records your games. You can access them somewhere through the main menu.

@shivinyourback said in Hitboxes are bad.:

Well, game is buggy right nao, sometimes freezes. How would I do that? I played for nao 80~ hours. Try, mb u too be unlucky like me. Also, this is Beta, what is so strange about bugs?

Just post a replay ID and timestamp.

Nothing strange about bugs, but devs will need more info to solve the problem. What if it's not hitboxes, but it's something else, but you're just assuming it's hitboxes?

@cturix said in Hitboxes are bad.:

Post replay ID and a timestamp.

@grumf said in Hitboxes are bad.:

@cturix I think the game automatically records your games. You can access them somewhere through the main menu.

oh no way, that's good to know for the future, thanks.

@shivinyourback said in Hitboxes are bad.:

Just post a replay ID and timestamp.

Nothing strange about bugs, but devs will need more info to solve the problem. What if it's not hitboxes, but it's something else, but you're just assuming it's hitboxes?

@cturix said in Hitboxes are bad.:

Nextime I'do it, thanks for the tip.

@jensiii Hey almighty god Ginseng just because he didn’t post a video doesn’t mean it didn’t happen get off the high horse bro.. Some people myself included are having difficulties posting videos and the game def has issues hitboxes being some of them.. I just right now had a guy vault through a window and shoot me all while his gun was pointed at the ground as he vaulted and no matter how hard I try to shoot while vaulting I can’t sooo.... That didn’t happen either cause I didn’t get my claim video approved by the one and only Ginseng??(That’s You). Lol

On top of that the replays are broken AF.. I just went to find my last game so I could try to follow your advice and prove to your highness of what I had just claimed and the replay doesn’t even exist??? My last replay is from a game I played yesterday not even close to my last match??? Riiiight.... Not everyone lies just because you have some sort of trust issues? We don’t all just have hatred for the game some of us want things to work as intended!!!

i felt some weirdness related to this yesterday.

there was a guy laying prone facing me on top of a small hill, something like 100 meters away.

i scoped him with a 4x on an m4 and shot his head 2 times (clear headshots), only for him to get up and start running... took me a few more shots to take him down.

my teammates were like "wth?"

too bad i wasn't recording.

@planetcanada hahaha yeah didn't mean to come off like that, but I see how my message can seem like that 😃

@jensiii I’m just a sensitive turkey! Lol

@jensiii I’m playing right now and currently I can see my K:A:D while alive and I don’t think your supposed to lol...?

@planetcanada no, you shouldn't be able to see it 😃 Or was it a custom server? Can they do that?

@jensiii Not sure but nope not custom anyways!! Just another silly old glitch 🤪