Party members not joining game

When you create a party in the game lobby, shouldn't all party members AUTOMATICALLY start the game together when the leader joins a game? No other party members get pulled into the game when I select coop or pvp games. They are forced to browse the server list, find the same server I joined and then join it themselves!!! Unacceptable for a full release game in 2019!

@toetag50 said in Party members not joining game:

arty members AUTOMATICALLY start the game together when the leader joins a game? No other party members get pulled into the game when I select coop or pvp games. They are forced to browse the server list, find the same server I joined and then join it themselves!!! Unacceptable for a full release game in 2019!

I think the issue is with selecting a server to play on. if you select play Versus and let them find a server for you to play in with, the whole party gets brought in. However, if you have a party together, select a server from the server browser and then launch, only you will be taken into the server and the rest will be left out.

Thanks for the reply. You're right. If I use the games "Matchmaker" it pulls the entire party into the game. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a server browser though. The original Insurgency allowed you to do this. Pick whatever server you and your friends want to play on, and everybody joins automatically. Seems like we've taken a step backward here.