Cockpit Camera Mirrors!

Will the side view mirrors in the cockpit camera of all the vehicles function?
If not, definitely should be a feature added!
It would be a really realistic feature that adds a challenge to hitching and reversing trailers.

Hi, thanks the suggestion. That's indeed on the list of features we want to add in a post release update 🙂

@willgaming_ said in Cockpit Camera Mirrors!:

y should be a feature

totally agree with that

I fully agree. I’m so happy there’s now a cockpit view but without mirrors cockpit view is useless, specially as the first challenge requires you to reverse Park the trailer. Mirrors are a must and as I’m a wheel user I’ll be putting this down until there is a mod or patch for this.

last edited by Gavin Wakefield

I don't get it... Why do you guys make a cockpit view without working mirrors? This is a offroad simulator based game; its kind of ridiculous that the 'working mirrors' feature has to come in a post release update... This is like making a a house with NO entrance...

+1 to mirrors here too, and trucks that have rear window, it would be cool to use it as well 🙂
Like when u just keep turning the camera around, it would pop to rear window automaticly.

I think mirrors wont be needed if camera rotation was not that limited like you cant look up ,down or backwards at the moment. I just want to roll down window and look back.

last edited by woodingot

Absolutely! Came to the forums to suggest this and many of my friends agree. Working mirrors would be great.

Cheers!

+1 За зеркало!

Also working windscreen wipers would be nice.

personal myself, I would take a head-out view looking backwards out of the drivers-side window (like ETS2), and a greater rotation to the right to facilitate looking out of any rear or quarter window, before mirrors arrive.

Yeah, the ETS2 camera view is good. We really need the working mirrors too, though, if only because it looks pretty bad without them.

All the truck models look great on the outside, but sadly I can't say the same for the cockpit view.

I second this, I was really expecting farmsim17 level of fidelity for the cockpit views and was so disappointed I got a refund on the game. Will probs buy again in a few months if there's a decent improvement on the old game!

@b101uk said in Cockpit Camera Mirrors!:

personal myself, I would take a head-out view looking backwards out of the drivers-side window (like ETS2), and a greater rotation to the right to facilitate looking out of any rear or quarter window, before mirrors arrive.

This! ETS2 style cameras would be ideal.

i think the window rolling down would be awesome like it would be an option in the advanced menu or a key binding, like you roll down your window and you can stick your head out and if you leave it open the water and mud could fly in

also, could you add like super realistic damage, such as if your driving your jeep and you hit a tree head on, you could get a hole in the floorboard and water and mud could get in that way too
just some suggestens

And also a rear view mirror if the vehicle permits.