You guys have done an incredible job! There are a few minor issues though, and some personal requests I hope you'll consider.

First issue: hitboxes. Accuracy is one thing, but hitboxes are important. When shooting at infidel, one hopes that their bullets hit their target. When one sees bullets travel in right direction, I am sad to see that it does not register. I have only tested this with AI though, human players may be more consistent.

Second issue: the server latency. The Australian servers are a godsend ❤ I love you all so much for making this happen. However, I noticed something strange. Every now and then, I'd be pushed forward and backward, like a weird new form of rubberbanding. It's pretty irritating and does affect gameplay in a negative way. Please look into it :3 ❤

Personal requests:

1. Addidas tracksuits
  2. Goulash
  3. More sights pls (with customizable reticles) ❤
  4. Customizable gas chambers, trigger groups, stocks and paint pls ❤
  5. More firearms pls (I will love you all for adding a FN F2000, TAR21, Kriss Vector and a FAMAS Feline) ❤ I would even pay for them, in a bundle

I love you guys for what you're doing, keep up the good work! It's a solid, fantastic game.