Extream spawnkilling and exploit abuse - episode 4

Youtube Video

• kill enemy
  • enemy waits 20 seconds to respawn
  • get IED'd as soon as you spawn and start running
  • wait 40 more seconds to respawn
  • get panzerfaust'd as soon as you spawn
  • wait 40 more seconds to respawn

I don't think I'd call spawn camping "top tier pro plays" lmao (the rpg shot on the helo was pretty neat though)… these kinds of guys are good for the developers to see how they can protect the spawns better.

@thehappybub

these kinds of guys are good for the developers to see how they can protect the spawns better.

Yep. The first clip where the IED doesn't detonate is new from the Nov 8 update. Looks like you can just throw it then shoot it to make it explode though.

How'd you get on the roof at 3:44? Seems to me that the solution for most of these problems is to simply prevent all explosion damage for 5-10 seconds after spawning. (extended explosive protection [0% dmg] upon respawn)

last edited by AMURKA

@amurka but then a well-placed spawn-camper could still mow a bunch of people down even with a regular assault rifle. The solution is to make it virtually impossible to get a good line of sight onto the enemy's spawn. If the enemy team members continue to butt buddy outside of spawn then tough luck, but the moment they spawn, that zone should be completely inaccessible to enemy fire.